Action4SD is a partner of the upcoming UNLEASH SDG Innovation Lab which will convene 1,000 cross-sectoral leaders from around the world to design and deploy scalable solutions for the Sustainable Development Goals. The conference organisers have offered full sponsorship (details below) for up to 50 civil society innovators from the Action4SD community to participate in the nine day workshop to co-create high-impact SDG implementation programs.
13-21 August 2017, Denmark
There are seven themes for SDG talents to work on at this year´s Innovation Lab:
- Sustainable Consumption and Production
- Urban Sustainability
- Education + Information and Communications Technology
- Demonstrated commitment to solving some of the world’s pressing challenges
- Possession of a creative and innovative mindset
- Proven track record of making contributions to social causes
- Willingness to engage in co-creation with peers and experts
- High proficiency in English with the ability to engage in complex discussions
Approved Action4SD applicants will be eligible for sponsored travel, accommodation and meals. Successful applicants will have to provide an initial 145 USD deposit, which will be refunded once they have participated in all 9 days of the workshop and provided a short attendance report. More information about the 2017 UNLEASH SDG Innovation Lab.
If you have not yet become a member of the Action4SD platform, join the global movement of 1000 civil society organisations & initiatives from over 110 countries. Sign up!
Very best wishes,
Action for Sustainable Development Team
Disclaimer: Youth County Projects Kenya spreads opportunities for your convenience and ease based on available information, and thus, does not take any responsibility of unintended alternative or inaccurate information. As this is not the official page, we recommend you to visit the official website of opportunity provider for complete information. For organizations, this opportunity is shared with sole purpose of promoting “Access to Information” for all and should not be associated with any other purposes.