Looking for a scholarship to begin your educational goals abroad? Then grab this amazing Full Mississippi University for Women International Scholarship Grants. Interested and outstanding students are encouraged to apply, applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
International undergraduate students who wish to pursue their studies at the Mississippi University for Women are eligible for this award. The tuition fee of the applied programme is entitled to be provided to the selected candidates. Selection will be based on ACT/SAT scores and GPA.
Mississippi University for Women, USA
Level/Field(s) of Study:
Any undergraduate programmes taught at the University can be applied for.
Number of Scholarships:
All Nationalities can apply
The application deadline for the fall semester at Mississippi University for Women is 1st May 2022. However, the priority deadline to apply for the scholarship is 1st March 2022 and the final deadline to apply is 1st April 2022.
The students selected by the Mississippi University for Women will be provided merit awards towards the cost of their undergraduate studies in USA.
Eligible Criteria for the Full Mississippi University for Women International Scholarship Grants 2022-2023
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be interested in entering The University in the fall semester.
- The applicants must provide ACT/SAT scores.
- Admission Requirements: Students must provide all necessary documentation at the time of application.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 525
- TOEFL CBT – 197
- TOEFL IBT – 71
- IELTS – 5.5
- PTE – 48
- How to Apply: Students can apply at the Mississippi University for Women via its own application portal. Students will be notified about the award application process by email at the point of admission.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit all high school transcripts, secondary institution transcripts, and leaving certificates.