The Ecobank Ellevate Leadership Training Programme is for businesses owned by women, managed by women, businesses with a high percentage of female board members or employees and companies manufacturing products for women. The new Ellevate Programme provides services and tools to help you succeed.
Ecobank, whose official name is Ecobank Transnational Inc. (ETI), is a pan-African banking conglomerate, with banking operations in 36 African countries. It is the leading independent regional banking group in West Africa and Central Africa, serving wholesale and retail customers. It also maintains subsidiaries in Eastern and Southern Africa. ETI has representative offices in Angola, China, Dubai, France, South Africa, and the United Kingdom.
The Ellevate Leadership Training Programme forms part of ‘Ellevate Equip’, the brand name for all capability and training support initiatives for Ellevate by Ecobank, the bank’s gender financing programme. This Leadership Training programme is being delivered to an initial cohort of 40 top tier Ellevate customers from 10 African countries: Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
This is a unique training programme designed and delivered by the Ecobank Academy in partnership with the Global Business School Network and supported by its members, School of Business, INSEAD Africa Initiative and INSEAD Emerging Markets Institute (EMI), Lagos Business School, MIT Sloan Global Programs, Stanford Seed, and the University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business.
Benefits of the Ecobank Ellevate Leadership Training Programme
The selected business leaders will learn how to:
- • Identify and work on key leadership challenges.
- • Master leadership perspectives – reframe challenges with a growth mindset
- • Think strategically to advance individual and corporate objectives
- • Build resilience – effectively manage stress, uncertainty, and setbacks.
- • Leverage on action learning to identify new business opportunities and improve other areas for business growth.
- • Gain a complete view of themselves as leaders.
- • Effectively lead high performance teams.
For More Information on the Ecobank Ellevate Leadership Training Programme: