The Coaching Fellowship has launched a request for applications to join its Unlock Your Leadership Program. The one-year programme Designed to accelerate leadership capacity, it is the only program that is specifically created for high-potential and early-career women working in social and environmental change. Women who are selected to join the Unlock Your Leadership program will become part of the Women’s Impact Alliance.
This special group of women impact leaders are selected based on the scope and scale of their impact, their potential to accelerate change, and their commitment to self-development.
The Unlock Your Leadership Program is open to any early stage career woman leader and women-identifying individuals based anywhere in the world, who are today transforming our world for the better. Applicants should be:
- A high potential early career woman leader
- Strongly committed to changing the planet and can demonstrate existing change
- Doing something extraordinary
- Dedicated to her self-discovery and development
- Willing to speak freely about both her difficulties and triumphs
- Realistic about her goals for coaching (feasible for completion within a six-month period)
- Clear on what she can expect from coaching (see: “What Is a Coach?” for further clarification)
- Open to being challenged by a coach to explore outside her comfort zone
- Willing to give her coach feedback on their coaching conversation and relationship
- A strong commitment to the value of fellowship and community
- Program places are prioritized for non-profit and social impact leaders. We do consider applicants from for-profits who clearly demonstrate their organizations’ social impact and mission
Application deadline: 12 August 2022
For more info, including how to apply, please visit https://www.tcfs.org/program/